I feel kind of silly doing one of these, but here goes! This was on Cappucinosmom Blog
These are the rules of being tagged:
<p>RULES – Post rules before giving the facts – Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves – People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules – At the end of the your blog you need to tag (hopefully) six people and list their names – Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.<p>
1. I love to climb trees! I have not done it in a long time, but it is alot of fun to go up that high and look around! (Yes, in a dress)<p>
2. I enjoy watching old Star Trek episodes……(Yikes, did I really admit that out loud!) It has to do witha childhood memory thing, I think!
3. I am afraid of bees, car accidents and sometimes I get scared going places alone!<p>
4. I was born in California, which around here is something you want to keep a secret! <p>
5. In my dreams I speak Russian sometimes and will try to say things in real life around only the children, but am not usually brave enough to the use words I know really well even around my husband even other than a few.<p>
6. I am stricter than my husband and slightly overprotective….the last one not a surprise to those who know me, I guess!
7. I still write real letters- snail mail ones.
8. When I was younger, rebellion consisted of listening to ‘bad" music (The West Side Story and the "rocky" Keith Green ones) and taping and listening to Adventures in Oddessy. To this day, I still enjoy listening to both, the one I feel slightly guilty about and the other I laugh at myself! I am an adult that enjoys children’s stories!
I don’t know I have a ton of people to tag- but I tag