I have a feeling things are going to get a whole lot busier! I could really use any prayers that things will go the way God wants it to in our house buying in the next weeks/months! <p>
- We have to get our mobile home ready for sale. It is not major stuff, but little things that add up and making everything look nice.
- Praying fervently that it will sell, in the time we have allotted, we do not sell it and do not have a place to live or lose the house we want because it did not sell, stuff like that! This makes me really nervous as i know it can sell fast, my BIL sold his really fast, but it was also 10K less than I need to sell mine for. If I lose money on it, I am okay with it as long as I have the money to pay the extra.
- God to send us to the right house, the right price, at the right time. I know that sounds like alot, but I know He can do it. I am so amazed at what He has done already, so I know that He will get us through this part too!
- I do not stress out and freak out! I hate moving! I really, really, really hate moving and I lose it in the whole process somewhere and I would really like to not do that. My poor second son is just like me so I guess you can pray for both of us! We still have not recovered from our last move and it was 3 years ago! We never want to move again!
- Peer Pressure- that my husband and I can make decisions and not listen to lots of peer pressure we get from all sides
<p> So, that about sums it up! I will try to take lots of pictures and blog about it as we go! I have a feeling school is going to be on a low place on the list, so I pray the boys learn alot too!